Thursday, June 7, 2012

Latest obsession

And by "latest" I mean yesterday and today.

FREEZER MEALS!!!!!!

I haven't actually made any meals yet, but I am doing pieces.
Cookie Dough:
A few days ago I made cookie dough and then put little balls on a cookie sheet and froze them. When they were done I put them all in a freezer bag  and WAH-LA I can have cookies in 10 min whenever I want.

Taco meat:
Today I browned some turkey meat and cooked it with the taco seasoning. When it was done I let it sit for a few minutes to cool off before I put it in the container to freeze.

Sloppy Joe's:
I did the same thing I did for the taco meat.

BBQ chicken (for bbq chicken nachos):
I have 6 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast cooking in the crock pot in water. Once it is done I will shred it and add or favorite BBQ sauce (Honey flavored) and then let cool and freeze.

That is as far as I have gotten. I plan on making a broccoli cheese and rice casserole, bbq chicken dinner (complete with veggies) Teriyaki chicken dinner (complete with veggies) I'll be sure to let you know how those turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment