Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello again!


Well, it has been longer than awhile since I have posted. More than a WHOLE year. Wow, where has the time gone?? We haven't had the internet at home so I have been VERY disconnected.  I guess I have year to catch up on....
  All three of us are doing fabulous.
*Martin and I graduated from BYU-I in April 2011
*We moved back to VA after graduation
*I became an Auntie in Oct of 2011 to a cuter than life niece!!!
*I miss my "Ice-burg" friends TERRIBLY!!
*In the last month we bought a HOUSE!!! I can't believe it :)
*Jade is almost 2...YIKES! I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore. She talks us a storm and is such a copy-cat, but hey its fun to see that she is learning so much!!!
*I have made more friends in Meadowbrook, then I went and moved! but at least it's only a short drive. :)
*I haven't been coupon crazy since I don't have my coupon buddies to help me.
*We have been doing the "same old, same old" pretty much since

Until next time, (hopefully before next year, haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment