Thursday, February 3, 2011

Down time, what's that?

So I graduate from college this April and I am just now realizing after 2 1/2 years of back to back semseters that I will not have homework anymore as of April 9. I am a stay at home momma, young and hip, of course. ha! So what am I going to do when baby J is napping?

Here are some things I have considered:
*becoming a full time blogger (notice this is at the top of my list!)
*Crocheting
*Being all around crafty (maybe someone will teach me)
*Learn how to cook healthy food
*exercise more often....psh who am I kidding?!

What do you do in your free time?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, what do I do in my free time?
    WHAT FREE TIME, lol!
    Congrats on graduating--that is so exciting!
    Your blog is adorable girl! Thanks for all your sweet words in the email you sent me! it made my day and brought a smile to my face!

    As cheesy as it sounds, you can be whatever you decide/want to be! So if full-time blogger is at the top of your list--DO IT GIRL! I believe in you!!!!

    xoxo,
    ashley
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete